Rolling In The Deep...
[html]

We’ll end this after your post? If you want? You can powerplay their goodbyes with each other in your post. WC: 248

Seeing J’adore shift around in the chair gave her some relief. She hated chairs. These stupid human contraptions used for sitting on. She smiled at him, and quickly got up. It was a relief to her butt. She looked back down at it. Sinister looking thing.

I hate chairs. You can get up if you want.

She kicked the chair lightly to show her disgust for it. She then walked slowly away looking out the big store front window at the snow. She should be going soon. She got everything out of him that she needed, and he looked like he needed to get back to whatever was troubling him at home. She looked back at him with a worried expression written on her face. She hoped he would be okay.

The plan was set in motion then. When the snow cleared up, she would find Alaki. It might be an interesting experience, or maybe a dangerous one considering how J’adore described him. She flipped her bag back on her shoulder. It was starting to hurt with all the weight in her bags. She would need to find somewhere to stash them for now.

Well, I think I should be going. Don’t mean to cut it short or anything.

She didn’t wave at him or anything, but was simply waiting for him to initiate the goodbye. She didn’t want to seem like she was rushing to leave now that she sucked all the needed information out of him.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread