It burns and it shrieks; My flesh I will peel back
WC: 300+

Her eyes widened and narrowed and for a second he thought she would hit him for being so forthright about what he felt, the little pup cringed faintly and looked downwards but tried to hold himself still, this new form had lanky thin bones that would be easily broken and hurt. When no pain came for him from her jaws or paws he looked up at her, taking care to avoid staring directly into her crimson eyes that reminded him of the bloodied eyed browny colored woman he had met, maybe she knew the scary woman that he liked? He made a note to ask her about it later.

'It should never hurt.' Her words both comforted him and put him on edge, he was glad that it was never at all supposed to hurt him but was concerned that it had hurt for him, wondering if maybe something was wrong with him, his Moma's words ringing in his ears. Her tone said that it was with him that the fault lay but it was not in a mean way, she said it softly as though not to hurt him or make him more sad. Her sudden crouching surprised him and he tried to shift back away from her slightly but it put him off of balance and he fell onto his rump.

You're young. This is uncommon. His ear swiveled to face her, it was his age? Maybe this was only for older people and he was being bad by doing it and that was why it had hurt him so. The dream that woke up up was not remembered having left his memory from the moment he had woken up screaming. His name? she wanted his name,

"I am Makhesthai Lykoi. Am I being bad by doing this Ma'am? Should I not do it again?" He wanted to know for certein so he didn't get himself into trouble.

Messages In This Thread