Paw Prints
[html]

OOC: That's ok Smile
WC: 313

Deirdre smiled warmly and waved her tail gently behind her. She watched and listened as Slade spoke, and studied his body language as he gave to her his answer to her previous question. He seems conflicted, she told herself as she witnessed his ears flatten against his skull. “It seems a majority of the individuals here are Luperci,” She spoke aloud, gazing down at Slade.

She tilted her head momentarily as she continued to study the coyote male. She smiled, her muzzle lifting in a friendly manner. “Interesting…” For a moment that was all she could seem to blurt out. The she wolf took a moment of silence to gaze curiously in the direction Slade had come.

The Luperci just get more interesting the more I learn about them, she thought returning her gaze back to Slade. She sighed and took a moment to scratch behind her ear. “Having hands…sounds like it makes life a bit more easy.” She sighed, “I’m not a Luperci, and I don’t plan on being one…but I think I understand the usefulness of fingers.” She sighed, “I remember watching my father when he tended to his gardens…”

Here she seemed to be thinking aloud, her memories following the path of her childhood. “He had hands to delicately pluck the stems and leaves of the herbs, hands to pluck and touch without damaging the parts he needed …” She laughed here, “I had to learn how to gently pluck with my teeth…” She breathed in and then exhaled, “I still tend to damage the plants sometimes…”

She fell silent for a moment, her mind becoming trapped within her own memories. She sighed and shook herself free from her thoughts. She looked up at Slade and tilted her head forward a bit. “Sorry for trailing off…” She grinned, and then blinked. “I take it you’re feral like me,” She said.

<style type="text/css">
.deidre-stoneheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#8C93CF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.deidre-stoneheart .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; }
.deidre-stoneheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deidre-stoneheart {margin:0px auto; width:390px; background-color:#080405; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/zv2xzb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 00px 380px 00px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#33354C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread