its hard to tell if its you or my reflection
[html]

It's all good. c:

The King listened to her speak, jade eyes watching her solemnly. He valued the thoughts and opinions of his pack members greatly, and he knew that Anann was not a foolish woman. Though it was news to him, he allowed the mention of Anatoliy to pass without comment, as he did not want to draw attention to it. The Russo man was the last of the Russians that had arrived at the borders together, and though the dog mutt did not know him well, he was glad to have him as a member of the pack. It seemed Anann was glad to have him there, as well, though for a different reason. Vigilante did not call attention to this, however, but focused on the rest of what she had said.

None of it seemed foolish to him, but perhaps it was because he was constantly alert, aware of potential dangers. Like Anann, though, he knew that he had lowered his guard significantly since arriving in Cour des Miracles. He was not anywhere as vigilant and hyperaware as he had once been, and he did not know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. "I don't think it sounds foolish; I understand the sentiment," he said. "Is there a reason something might happen, something that happened that could come back around?" There had been the war in the beginning of the year, but he did not know what else.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread