Not Always Rainbows and Butterflies
[html]

The female gave a nice introduction. Naniko didn't sense any ill will coming from the other and tried to relax a bit, taking a few deep breaths. She tried to give outsiders the benefit of the doubt, not wanting to cause any trouble if she didn't have to. She was here looking for her family? The Angela had explored nearly every crack and crevice of the outside territory and hadn't found anyone, and then the snowstorm had come...

"I haven't seen anyone either, not even when I was forming the pack and taking claim to the land...we're a fairly new pack. I had heard rumor of another pack that formed before us that was near..hmm. Dahlia? Is that right? But anyway, I've expanded my borders a few times. There are a few areas I haven't checked as well. In short, you're more than welcomed to come in and look as long as I can tag along" She said.

Naniko stepped back to allow the other entrance into the lands. The way that Skye had asked had appealed to her logical side; she wouldn't deny someone the ability to seek out their family. It wasn't Skye's fault that Naniko had chosen to settle her pack in this area. "Did they live in a house? There are a few abandoned cabins that I know the location of"

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread