Paw Prints
[html]

OOC: .....
WC: 265

Her ears twitched to his question, “Oh!” She exhaled. She then giggled softly her chin lowering to her chest as she laughed at her own mistake. “Sorry, my father…yes he was a Luperci, but he was my adopted father.” Her ears lowered back slightly, “Before she died, my mother left me in the care of a Luperci…” Her eyes gazed calmly at Slade, “The one who mated with my mother I never knew, I’ve always known Syris to be my father…”

She remembered her adopted father clearly. Syris was a kind wolf and a wonderful father. He had taught her how to read, what plants were good for healing. He taught her much, and she loved him dearly. When he died, she thought her world was going to end but she had Damian and the others to lean on. The memories came rushing back to her, bringing a small sad glint into her gaze. She was alone now, her father and the pack that took her in after, they were all gone.

The she wolf sighed, “I’m all alone now.” She began gazing up at Slade with gray orbs, “But I have my memories and the things I was taught.” She sighed again and glanced down at the ground for a moment. She studied the grass that grew even then and she smiled. Spring was her favorite season; it was a time where new life began. She smiled and returned her glance toward Slade. “I’m sorry if I mislead your thoughts,” She said tilting her head slightly forward her stance silently offering him her apologize.

<style type="text/css">
.deidre-stoneheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#8C93CF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.deidre-stoneheart .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; }
.deidre-stoneheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deidre-stoneheart {margin:0px auto; width:390px; background-color:#080405; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/zv2xzb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 00px 380px 00px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#33354C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread