Blood Brothers Under The Sun
[html]

occgoodnessss

His brother stiffened up all over, tensed up so completely it looked as though he would explode into action or bolt. Then the gold and black and cream male began to trickle tears down his face like a leaking faucet. From behind him he heard a soft thump as Analise jumped down from Faith's back. He held onto the gentle lady as his daughter walked towards her newly found uncle, she was better at dealing with tears than he was, she stopped in front of her uncle J'adore and tilted her head at him, her violet eyes searching his face,

"Don't cry uncle." León tied the horse's reins to the branch of a tree and stepped forwards to join his family, behind Faith Señorita moo'ed as though annoyed at the interruption of their journey. He smiled at his brother's questions, waiting until he had finished asking all he wanted before answering them. Analise grinned at J'adore as he mentioned other pups, being on the move her whole life she didn't often have the opportunity to play with those as young as she was hence she was rather grown up for her age but could be persuaded to abandon her grownupness for play. As much as she loved spending time with her father, who she adored and revered above all possible thought, she liked to act as a kid every now and again even though a traveler's lifestyle was not very well fitted for childness.

León smiled at his brother,

"Yes you have more siblings, We have another brother; Arena and a sister; Isla. They both chose to remain in Santander with our parents but I could not..." León paused here, his voice cracking slightly. "... circumstances dictated that we had to leave, so we came to find you and we wish to join this pack you reside in. And I know that packs generally wish to know the skills you can offer them so I shall provide them for you." He looked to his daughter and she smiled back at him, and again his heart clenched in pain as her mother smiled out from her face at him. He knew that it would always hurt to look upon his daughter but he did not let that come between the love he felt for her, she was his princess and his most proudest achievement.

"I am a good horse rider and tamer, they relax around me. I swim very well and I speak several languages, low speech among them. I am a good hunter and forager and I can make small traps for catching fish and small animals. If you were requiring a helper to look after your stables and livestock then i would very much be qualified to fill it. My daughter is very fleet footed and has excellent hearing." He stopped now unsure of if he should go on or not. As he watched his brother began to shift, growing upwards, taller and thinner, eventually leveling out at a few inches smaller than himself.

<style type="text/css">
.Leonfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeeee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #969595; }
.Leonfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; text-align:center;}
.Leonfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Leonfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#bebebe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eeeeee; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Leonfreeb1-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Leonfreeb1-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #969595; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
500+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread