Paw Prints
[html]

OOC:
WC: 285

The she wolf listened to the coyote’s tale. She kept silent, her ears and tail twitching here and there in awareness of the story told. They had a lot in common, both were feral beings and both had lost much. There was one difference though. The she wolf smiled softly to herself, he is happy with his life, she told herself gazing warmly at Slade.

“That is good that you have become happy after all you have been through,” She said, her fangs bearing only lightly with her smile. She then frowned, her ears lowering against her skull, “I haven’t gotten to that point.” She answered, her gaze lowered to the ground. She then sighed, “I’m still bitter…”

She knew she did not seem that way, but she knew that on a normal day she would be a bitter wolf. This moment was not normal for her, she was to open, to kindhearted, and she was too much herself. She sighed again and lifted her gaze up. “Today I’ve been more myself then I have been on any other day,” She told Slade as she chuckled softly to herself. “Most of the time I’m snarling and making rude comments.” She huffed, “I guess I’m coming out of my depression.” She exhaled, “Though I won’t count on staying like this.”

She was aware of her negative thinking, and was unsure on how this other would think of her words. She sighed; she was doing too much of that recently, and then laughed. She stood, stretched, and then wagged her tail. “I should not sound so negative,” She began. “Please, tell me something about your life here.” She smiled, “What do you do within this pack?”

<style type="text/css">
.deidre-stoneheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#8C93CF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.deidre-stoneheart .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; }
.deidre-stoneheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deidre-stoneheart {margin:0px auto; width:390px; background-color:#080405; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/zv2xzb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 00px 380px 00px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#33354C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread