you've got nowhere to go but here
Hey, that's okay. I don't mind short in the slightest. I do apologise that my posts are really lackluster though, I'm having a hard time trying to direct Salem for some reason. c__c;;;;
[html]

A Queen? That intrigued him very much, but he was for the time being more amused with her astute observation as to what he had intended to do with the scissors. He had never told her what it was that he was planning on doing. “And where will you be a queen of, I wonder? Have you a castle and many knights?” But then again, it was often the intelligent that ended up being real queens and kings and so on and so forth. And just like those fairy tales, he had often wondered if he would end up amounting to anything. So far, Salem felt he had achieved very little on the grand scale of life. His experiences were mostly low and insignificant.

But everyone had to start somewhere, didn't they? “And while I do appreciate your offer, fair Queen, this is something I do not need help with.” He had never cut himself, though there was perhaps a first time for everything. But if there was anything he had been blessed with in life, it was a steady hand, and Salem knew it would be better for him to wait until he had more feeling in it to try anything at all. So for now he would stick with conversation, biding his time until something else ebbed up, good or bad.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread