And just when your heartbeat failed
[html]
Fail post. :/

When Sky felt her fiance's hand on her shoulder, she snapped her arm up to slap it away, whirling so she faced them both in a way. "There are disembodied heads on my front porch, Shawchert Menue. Don't you tell me to calm down." She moved to shove a finger in his face, when Argul started speaking. Blah blah blah. It was when he descriped the damn criminal as 'bold' did she snap again, eyes locking back onto his face, digging deep into his own eyes.

"Bold? Uh-uh. No." Tearing away from Shawchert in a meaningful stomp, she trudged straight across the bloody deck and stopped infront of the other male, scowling darkly. "The sick ass fucker who did this is a coward. Bold would be stepping up and barking their message to our faces, instead of scarring the entire household with cryptic nonsense and a waste of meal." She pointed to the deck, mind racing. "That's not bold. That's just plain idiotic and cowardly."

She paused, then finally seemed to notice his crestfallen expression. For a moment, she wanted to slap it off his face... but she held back, and sighed, pinching her brow between two fingers. "Fuck... okay, whatever. Fine. Not your problem, you didn't do it." She glanced up at him from behind her hand. "At least you better not have." She took a step away and trudged back up the bloody stairs and to Shawchert, effectively glaring daggers into his skull as she paused to grab up the heads by the ears. "Find out who did this, so I can deal with it. I don't care who this was for, or if they're a packmate; I'm going to choke them with their own intestines when I get a hold of them. So help me God."

That said, the hybrid girl stormed back inside, intending on getting cleaned and dressed so she could at least look as if she knew what she was doing. The entire time, she muddled in her head about what had happened, and why. With all that gore, you'd expect some sort of real threat. Now that I think back, it kind of resembles what happened to Shawchert's son. She remembered for a moment as she trudged up the stairs, bloody heads still carried, how she'd cried when she'd heard about the horrible death of the kid. Cercatori D'Arte just wasn't safe anymore....

<style>
.skybird01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skybird01 p {padding:2px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:95px;}
.skybird01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.skybird01 { background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread