Bloody and beaten soul.
When Amata questioned if he only returned for a patch job, Leon felt his ears droop in shame, and kept quiet for a a bit. He knew that she would be upset with him for running off, though he was not sure how deep it ran just yet. From her tone, he thought she was expecting the same thing again. As Amata finished up with his side, Leon responded quietly. "Actually Amata... I was hoping you would allow me to take you up on your offer." He said slowly, giving her time to tell him to leave. "I feel terrible for running off without explanation, and I do apologize deeply, from my heart Amata. I let my mind be fooled by a stupid suspicion, and ran off to follow a non existent trail."

Leon sat there, waiting for a response from the women who had offered him a new home. Who had deliberately went out of her way for him, someone who had simply stumbled into her life. He owed her his life, and then some. So he was willingly to give her the chance to send him away if thats what she wanted. He offered her a awkward grin, to try

Messages In This Thread