heaven's light
[html]

occgoodnessss

Aeron was glad at the news that the woman would be able to help her find a place to stay. The girl knew the area she said so herself and budding up with someone could prove to be useful. She stepped closer a smile on her face. Well thank you I'll be glad for your help" She said

Areon smiled more, the girl didn't seem as bad off as she thought. "its nice to meet you Aeron Ganesa" She said. her mind wandered to where she could live and how she could get her life straight. Are there any houses from humans here or how does most of the pack live? I like to be alone most of the time after all I have no family here." she said. She wasn't trying to be weird but she also didn't want to deal with being surrounded by a bunch of others.

She looked the girl more over so far she had only met a few one odd girl and Talitha. She was better not smoking that disgusting smelling thing. Well I'm a fighter so maybe there's something i could do to help.

<style type="text/css">
.Aeronfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d35a8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Aeronfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; text-align:right;}
.Aeronfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Aeronfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... Ganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #363635; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Aeronfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.Aeronfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #494949; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread