Wait...weren't we friends?
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→000 :: OOC: Oh noes, i smell tension on the air X3

Her meal had no exit. She had made a mind map of her surroundings, so if her prey wanted to escape her, she would know where to go. But then, out of the blue, the tiny animal raised on it's hind legs and smelled the air. It's eyes obviously landed on her, before it fled away. Sankara snarled lightly in frustration. She was about to chase it when a smell invaded her nose. It was another luperci, right behind her. She guessed that he or she was the reason why the small animal had fled.

The grizzly woman was about to turn around to ask for an explanation when the luperci talked. I knew that the smell was familiar. She thought. And she was right, because who was standing behind her was Ty, a luperci who she had met several days before, when she had unsuccessfuly tried to find Adonia. She took the thoughts out of her mind as she spinned her whole body to face Ty. She kept her ears high, not showing submission at all.

"Hi Ty, nice to see you again." she greeted as she walked a step forward. An explanation about her prescence there was forming on her head when she processed what Ty had said. Phoenix Valley. She was on HIS territory. Her eyes grew bigger as she realized her crime. She had trespassed; and not purposely. "I...i mean...i had no idea that i had..." She mumbled, unable to move. The shyness that had been fading these days appeared all of a sudden and left her standing there. She barely heard the voice on her head that told her to take a submissive stance. Instead, she stood there. She didn't expect anything good coming...

<style> .sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;} .sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;} .sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;} .sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;} .sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; } .sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;} .sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread