Such fond memories, such wounded hearts..
Angel nodded to Pendez as she pulled out a jar of her canned herbs and opened a cupboard full of them. "They are all here. Pick all you will need." she spoke as she continued to hustle about. She saw Ookami and nodded at her question of rewrapping it and came over to take a look. "Torn ligaments can be a serious thing if not properly taken care of." Moving it fairly gently she looked to see how much movement the leg could take before leaving it still again. Taking out a roll of cloth she began to wind it around the body of Ookami and around the leg as needed. Before she had begun wrapping she placed two leaves that looked like a five pointed star and four small red berries in it so when she applied pressure they sort of mashed. "The leaves and berried will create a soothing sort of mixture to the injury as a sort of muscle relaxant. Do check back with me daily if you can to be sure that the ligament heals properly." Angel suggested as a new face made his presence to the world.

"Welcome! I do appreciate the meat! You can help me jerk it. We will need food for the injured." she smiled as she motioned with her hand for all of them to come in. "Ookami if you want feel free to sit on one of the cushions on the floor. I rather not have you stress the leg further to be on the safe side." she smiled as she led Temo out the back door which was coming off of its hinges. "Out here is the smoker. We need to find the chips I use which is in a small burlap bag that should be here somewhere. They smell like cinder wood. Well, they are cinder chips."

Messages In This Thread