express all the feelings of what I've become
[html]

If Misery had not been such a friend of chaos and decay, she would have been frightened by his appearance. Skeletal and ragged, he looked as if hell had swallowed him whole and rejected him for his wicked deeds. But there was something familiar about her and even if most things about her were failing, she could pick out the red chaos star on his shoulder. The female remembered giving that very marking to another creature - the matriarch of Inferni, Kaena Lykoi. Misery had rounded out some, but she was still too thing. Her eyes took him in with quiet interest before she began to speak.

"Are you a Lykoi? I once tattooed that symbol on Kaena." If he was, he'd know Kaena. If not it was a meaningless name to him. The design had been rather unique, and she knew from rumors that Kaena had a large brood beneath her. It seemed kismet deemed that Kaena alone would keep the coyote population strong. The ghostly female was fond of the coyote queen - who wouldn't be held in quiet thrall by the aged warrior queen?

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mtree {width:400px; font-family:verdana; background-color:#F3EDE6; border: 1px solid #000;}
.mtree2 {padding:10px; color:#062431; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
.mtree i {color:#436D80; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree b {color:#5F7C81; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread