heaven's light
[html]

She seemed to appreciate Talitha's offer for help, and it caused the Lykoi woman to feel momentary elation at the prospect that someone in the entirety of Inferni actually appreciated her existence. A faint smile crossed creme lips as she bobbed her head to the female's words of thanks. Help was all she could really be useful for. Black-rimmed ears twisted to hear the name given upon introduction; Aeron Ganesa, something different from the monikers used within the clan. Most of her extended pack members were of the same blood as she, Lykoi by descent of Kaena.

The questions asked about residency seemed common enough; where there houses from humans? How did the rest of the clan live? Talitha gave a shrug of her bony shoulders. "There's the manor, in the Forest of Nod. We have other buildings as well; two, on the western side of the land. I live in the caves, with my father, uncle and cousins. Plenty live in D'Neville, though." Crimson eyes, more red from crying than usual, turned toward the east in search of the forest against the flat Wastes. Located within the trees was the place she once had called home, where most of the non-Lykois remained. Cotl was there, and she knew that Halo resided within the halls as well. Gabriel had hoped his mother would also live within the walls, after the storm.

A toss of her auburn curls brought her attention back to the golden female before her. Unlike she, the Ganesa had no family within the borders, but seemed to have skills necessary for the clan's betterment. A warrior. Like her uncle and cousin, like her brother would be. "Warriors are always welcome, at least in my eyes. My father leads us well." She couldn't say that her father was a monster, though she knew it to be true.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread