snakes and snails
[html]

Unlike Elijah, who's silence disturbed her in its wrongness, Elvira's wordless glare served only to irritate the tired mother. Oh, her daughter was well capable of verbal communication - 'No' and 'Mine' being veritable favourites - and her arrogant tilt of sharp little maw proved that she had been capable of understanding everything the collie had said.

A scowl darkened Alaine's exotic face, a face her daughter had stolen and wore to absolute, disastrous perfection. There was no doubt in the Apothecary's mind that Elvira would be a heart-stopper; It was simply those predatory de le poer eyes that spoke of the predator embedded within the pretty little girl. Leaving Elijah's box, she padded back over to the child, who sat with Sphinx-like precision over the tattered body of the toy rabbit. Its one ruby eye glinted from around a little ivory paw at the troubled mother.

"You will behave. I am your mother, and you will acknowledge me when I speak to you." Her accented voice had lost its tentative tone. The colliewoman's ivory hand dipped down to take one floppy ear and pull the doll away from her daughter.

<style>
.aw-trinity {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EN9ZX.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.aw-trinity .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.aw-trinity .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.aw-trinity .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.aw-trinity p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.aw-trinity b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.aw-trinity i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.aw-trinity u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread