For den som sette alt på spel, har ein uro i sjel
[html]

oeoeoeo Sad

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Colibri nodded soothingly as Mew talked, but her insides felt like fire and ice colliding altogether and creating hell within her being. A few days? No matter if they had been small, something was wrong. The milky white mother knew she had been lucky to have two easy births with not much pain nor effort. Both litters she had managed delivering alone, and first afterwards the rest of the family had arrived to greet the new souls. As the blood-soaked female thanked her dame, Colibri just shushed at her gently, stroking Mew's cheek gently, reminding her of the time when they had been small and she had lied cuddling them asleep at night when they woke up from bad dreams. This was a proper nightmare, and waking up was not possible, because it was actually happening.

The silver eyed female did not know what to do, but she knew someone who would. This would be hanna's chance to prove her worth of her herbalist rank. " I will get someone to help you, I'm not leaving you. " Quickly the female got up on her two feet and went outside the building. Unlike Mew's pitiful attempts, Colibri's howl was strong and powerful. It demanded the presence of the pack's herbalist. It was no request, it was the direct order from the alphess. The herbalist bluet had better to be around, or Colibri would not go easy on her, no matter what her excuse would be.

Turning around again, Colibri went back to the house, into something that had once served as a bathroom, finding towels that were still untouched and left in a closet. What else could she do, really? Colibri was far from a medic, and could just do the best she could while waiting for someone who could help. With some of the towels she cleaned up some of the blood, with another she wet from a puddle with its origin from the rain, gently cleaning Mew's face and body as best she could with careful movements.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread