Bloody and beaten soul.
[html]<style type="text/css">.amatastar {width: 375px; margin:auto; border: 4px solid white; background-color: #40130e; background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;}.amatastar p {margin-bottom:0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11.5px; line-height: 15px; color: #7F5454; text-align: justify;}.amatastar b {color:#8D3232;}</style>

WC:181 :|
OOC: I couldn’t think of what else to write XD

--------

Leonard’s answer was different from what she expected. She looked at him a little struck. So he really did want to join? Inside she was a little skeptical, but she told herself, two strikes and he’s out, maybe he really wasn’t sure at the time? She didn’t know. Now he did want to join. She looked at him then at her mother.

“I do think you would make a good addition to the pack. That is if mother is ok with it.”

She said, she was sure that her mom would approve. How could she not? Though he was injured he would be a good asset to have, he looked like he could hunt, and help around if possible, and he had not tried ot hurt anyone, but it was up to her mother to decide. Amata turned back almost forgetting she wasn’t entirely done with the stitching and finished, though she didn’t hurry, because she knew a hurried job ended up in plenty of messes and with stuff like this, it would end extremely badly.

By Manda
[/html]

Messages In This Thread