Sing me a Song
[html]
Word Count:: ???
ooc sorry for the wait x.x

There was a cold chill to ivory skin, the snow of the winter was still thick on the earth at this point. The spring was not yet intact enough to melt away the scary substance from existence. Odette had been born to snow, born upon winter's cold wrath and abandoned to die in it as well. Her mother had intended for her to never see the likeliness of the warm months. Grass was never supposed to be something the maroon eyed pup saw, the smell of flowers was never supposed to be breathed. If the birth mother of this small, fragile creature had her way and will granted, Odette would not have lasted the day in the snow on her own. It had all changed when the colliewoman, Alaine, adopted her without even a second thought. Alaine was the only mother Odette had ever known, and that was the way it would always be.

Odette heard familiar sounds in the most unfamiliar of places. Tiny paws on the ground and panting of little lungs. Odette was not alone in being a puppy in this pack, they were all over the place yet....Odette hardly knew any of them other than her brother and sister. They didn't like to play with her much, so she did often feel like a little body stuck in a big world. Though as she sat upon the front step of the Chien Hotel there was a sight the ivory pup did not expect to see. A body, not the one of her mother which she was seeking but of Noah. She remembered briefly meeting this boy. He was Mr.Vigilante's son if she remembered. Mr.Vigilante was a nice man, and his puppy had played with her. Oh how much of a joyous romp that day had been.

Noah spoke to her and Odette jumped, she had not been expecting him to come over and talk with her. Was he all alone? Where were his Mama and Papa? Wasn't he scared to be all by himself? "Oh hello....Noah. I'm waiting for my Mama." Well, she was indeed waiting for the golden woman to return. Where had she gone? That was such a simple question to most, but to Odette.....it was such a huge mystery.

<style type="text/css">
.odette-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odette-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.odette-x01 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.odette-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.odette-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... tte1-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread