Two Steps Behind
[html]

There was an ashamed sort of look that had quickly taken over her face in that moment. The creamy white male in front of her had spoken her name as if he knew her and sure, Wannabe Pirate knew that they'd heard her name spoken at their pack meeting previous to her arrival, but she really hadn't been expecting to be spotted so easily. She'd been a hermit the whole span of her membership in the Place of Lightning and Thunder thus far and these were the consequences of it. The raven woman had already been feeling bad about it, how she'd pulled herself away from everyone that she was supposed to be there for, they were still strangers, and now Wannabe Pirate was a stranger in her own 127.0.0.1 because of it.

"Well, I suppose." She offered as an answer, sighing quietly and pressing her ears back just a bit. "Aside from being unsure of who you are, that is." She hoped that he wouldn't feel bad about it, she already felt bad enough. Of course, a new resolve was suddenly made. The coal colored lady seated herself suddenly, tucking her rear end beneath her until it sat firmly on the ground. Wannabe Pirate wouldn't allow herself to leave before she at least learned a little bit of something about her pack mate. It was the least she could do, wasn't it? "I've been here a while but I haven't been out much, not as much as I should be." She was unsure whether Phoenix had told them of the circumstances that surrounded her, that she'd lost her whole family and her pack in the span of a mere two days, but that really wasn't an excuse, was it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread