Be Mindful
[html]

Sky is not impressed, nor is she missing this meeting.
Also; Sky is VERY paranoid about her home. After the head thing on the porch, she'd have taken that day to find deadbolts and the like to basically make her house impossible to penetrate without the keys. (She'd have given Shawchert keys to the front door, back door and the bedrooms. I'm sure she'll get over it... eventually.

Sky had never, never, been so damned busy or stressed out in her life. Not even with the whole miscarriage, or the drama between Orin, herself and Shawchert. Nothing had prepared her for the shock of having not one murder, but two inside the pack... and then, the attacks against Shawchert and now sweet Valinta! The would-be medic was up to the gills in blood, and it wasn't over yet. She knew damn well it wasn't over yet. It would never be over.

Hybrid girl had finished tending to Valinta for the day, having refused to let the girl leave the safety of her guest room in favour of her own house. The black and creme girl was silent as the stars, never moving... only barely breathing. It was a shock to Sky to have such a horrible thing happen to her best from, but somehow she was pulling through. The younger girl was bandaged and wrapped snugly in her bed, the windows boarded up and barricaded (out of Sky's own paranoia) and the door installed with a hefty deadbolt she'd found. Her entire house was on lockdown; no one was allowed in except for Sky, Shawchert and Sky's patients. She'd been keeping Casper in her own room, in his pen that she'd fashioned out of chickenwire.

Every door had new locks, the windows were barred off with heavy wood. If someone was targetting the pack from the inside, like hell would Sky allow them to harm her patients, or worse, their leader. She'd been in overdrive since the bloody mess that had been left on her porch, and there was no calming her down.

Not even as she packed up for the meeting her fiance had just called. She heard the howl, and she knew there was nothing left to do for Valinta in the meantime. The girl had been bandaged, wrapped, cleaned... Sky had even forced water down the girl's throat, completely intent on keeping her best friend healthy despite her critical state.

Now she'd left the house (locking the two deadbolts on her way out, using the keys she'd found with them in one of the old hardware stores) to attend the meeting. Like hell would she stay home, even with this going on. Valinta would be fine for the few minutes it called her away for, and Shawchert was also injured.

It probably didn't help that Sky had her mind set on speaking at the meeting, basically to inform the pack that she was in charge of the injured and sick, wether Skye and Shawchert liked it or not. That thought was dead in her mind as she came up to Shawchert, frowning as she spotted him pacing despite his wounds. "I don't care how much drama's going down, Shawchert Menue. So help me, if you make your injuries worse, I'll stitch them back up with barbed wire this time." The look on her face screamed that she was not kidding.

"We'll find who's doing this." Her voice softened as she came up beside him, invading his space and wrapping her arms around his stomach in a hesitant hug. "...whoever it was, they hurt my Val. I'll rip out their spine and choke them with it." So much for soft. Sky's voice was anything but friendly as she growled out her plan of vengance. The little hybrid was far from impressed.

<style type="text/css">
.skyskull b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff0900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyskull i {font-style: italic; color:#969696; }
.skyskull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.skyskull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyskull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bSVGQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ff0900; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a5a5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread