M. My world has never been the same
[html]

His show of loyalty and submission made a chill run up the Angela's spine. She did not expect such displays from her pack members, but felt that this was something that she couldn't change in him even if she had wanted to. He must have come from a place where such things were the norm. Naniko wasn't sure how to take this, though. She felt very powerful standing above him like this, and her heart thudded in her chest as she looked down at him. He was bigger than her, an odd thing, but when he crouched like this she was above him for once.

It was a nice view, really. He had the rugged, experienced look of a wolf who had taken everything that life had thrown at him head-on. "Please stand." She said, her voice holding a soft edge to it. "I just noticed you coming in and wanted to talk to you for a bit...see how you were. Many pack members have come and left...I'm glad to see you stuck around." She said. "Can we sit down together?"

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread