How the cat meows
[html]

Ohh, that post made me laugh. <3

Krissy stared at the pup and wondered if he was serious. When he nudged her with his nose and she almost fell over, it became obvious he was. Krissy burst out laughing, the mewls lasting for a few minutes until she decided to answer him.

"I'm not a wolf." Krissy said carefully. She meowed softly and then continued. "I'm a cat. I'm not a puppy, I'm a grown-up." She chuckled once or twice and then tilted her head at the puppy. Her tail twitched and then she sighed. "I won't tell your mother, but you should be going home."

He looks lost though... Krissy thought. The pup did look lost. There was no path in sight, but Krissy was confident she could find it. "Would you like me to take you home?" she asked softly, in a kindly manner. She would, if he said she could. Krissy always would.

Krissy does. "Krissy meows." Krissy thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ladytrollingtonskitteh b {font-weight:bold; color:#aac0c2; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ladytrollingtonskitteh .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ladytrollingtonskitteh p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ladytrollingtonskitteh {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6b6988; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/4hpesm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#533b68; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread