Axes and Trees
'Mhmmm' J'adore murmured. He himself did not understand why on earth somebody would want to be a loner. He would not give up that sense of pride he gained whenever he saw the Great Fire burning bright. 'Tis not a tribe' J'adore corrected,'Tis more of a clan styled pack, and no it's not agressive. At least it isn't if your a coyote'. He chuckled at his equivocate answer. He enjoyed speaking in riddles, but it did confuse some... less able minded canines. At least he was speaking in a forgein tounge.

'Few months, give or take. I bought him about a month after I joined AniWaya, I ventured to Freetown and saw him. He was a fine specimin, trained in multiple areas' J'adore mused, 'I have two other horses, another stallion and a foal, my brother had a horse and a cow also'. J'adore was a good rider, 'Quera moved at epic speeds and J'adore had never fallen from him. The union between the two was bold, and when the cremello stallion and the tan male galloped together the bond was almost tangible.

The cremelllo in question was happily munching on the blades of grass which grew in the clearing, the long crimson painted lines decorating his body practically glowed in the sunlight.

Messages In This Thread