romeo, save me
[html]
OOC: +5

The first question went unanswered. It was because it was obvious. If Mars did not sleep around, then it was just retarded to think that Bartholomew did not get horny enough to go fuck someone, or something for all Mars knew. Mars was slightly disgusted with Bartholomew (and therefore himself as well) as he had let his gaze fall back down to the guitar. Mars took this chance to wrap his fingers around his cup and he picked it up, and took a few sips of his tea. He would break his lips from the cup and when he set the cup down, he let out a small sigh, and he shook his head lightly. It wasn't good that Bartholomew was sleeping around. It complicated things much more then they already were. Many relationships would be on the line if Bartholomew had slept with them. A mismatched ivory ear fell back on the Russo's head.

Even when he had asked the woman if they had fooled around, it took the woman a minute to answer. Mars already knew the answer by the way she had paused before answering. As if she was weighing her options, to tell him or to not tell him. The actor watched the woman's face with his steel eyes, and when she finally said that they had, he let his eyes fall to her chest for a moment. He looked at her collar that he had made for her, then his eyes went to her jacket collar. At least Bartholomew had some sort of taste in women, since Krystalle was a beautiful creature. She really was pretty, and if Mars had any sense of love in his body he'd realize that he wanted to be with her, because she seemed to understand him, or at least she wanted to try to understand him. Most people didn't give him the time of day after they figured some things out. But her, she wanted to know it all apparently. She was curious enough to want to see all he had to offer apparently. She had continued to speak about how she didn't know if Bartholomew was with anyone else, and she asked if it really mattered or not. It just complicates things. the man simply spoke, again, failing to explain to the woman why. His eyes did not look at her anymore, they were now on the bed when she had commented that he liked some other girl. His eyes had moved back onto her and brows furrowed at her. Nobody said that I like anyone. the man defended, denying any feelings for anyone. This was expected since Mars was not capable of sexuality. He was capable of being romantic, and wanting attention(emotional attention, not really physical), but he was in complete denial about it.

I don't like anyone. I have friends, that's it Krystalle. the man spoke to her, nodding his head and trying to look as positively truthful about it. He licked his lips out of habit before he turned and grabbed his cup again and sipped the precious tea. Out of the Mars remembered that he wanted to be able to have some Chai tea at some point in time, and he needed milk for that. Krystalle, I need a goat. the man randomly proposed the idea to the woman, a sad attempt at trying to change the subject.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread