[M] tell me i'm a bad man
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:223 OOC: yeah short ; ;

He saw the gloating look in the coyote man’s face and Shawchert didn’t like it. It infuriated the man more. He growled his own hackles raised. Kesho’s reply made Shaw bristle with anger. Yes he wanted to tear the man piece by piece, watch him squirm and call for mercy.

“We’ll see who’s running the second you come past my borders boy.”

Shawchert had no idea how old Kesho was but he had an idea that he was younger than himself, but he knew that it could possibly get a rise out of him. His blue eyes flashed dangerously. Normally he would aproach this differently and peacefully, but with everything that had happened, and his past with Kesho he could not see any other way. He knew he had to let the coyote know that he meant business, and not just that... but he wasn’t a coward. This animal, the one he suspected killed his son was... he didn’t see himself doing anything else.

“If I’m right, you’ve been over my borders before... I at least have a REASON to attack you.”

He said hinting their last encounter together... He had not even been that close to Kesho’s borders and he came right at him as though Shaw had been deep within the lands.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread