j- We're young and in love
[html]

OOC: <3 WC:535

Panda let her eyes look over to her friend, before she had let her coal painted hand to reach over to the man and poke him in the side. She made her hands imitate an explosion and she made a sound with her maw to simulate what she had pretended to do to the man. Her pokes were apparently explosive, and she exploded the Trombetta boy on his chest. She then giggled about it before he retaliated by doing the same, but poking her shoulder instead. Now you can't use that arm. the man spoke, a smile on his maw as he looked at Panda, and prepared to move quickly away from her so she couldn't poke him again. You bastard! she spoke to him jokingly before she had tried to poke him, but he moved out of reach just in time. I'mma gitchu, Alex! the woman spoke, calling the male by his middle name, (often times, she'd address him like this as if it was his first name) and he looked back at her.Gonna have to catch me! the man spoke before he was about to take off across the borders and way from the woman. It was going to be that way until Panda had gotten distracted by a form that was staggering funny.

It wouldn't be until the ivory woman was closer to them that Panda would come to the conclusion that this woman was walking on her hands instead of her hind legs. Panda looked to the unused hing legs that stayed in the air, and noticed that there was scars on them. Panda said nothing about the scars of course, simply because Venom had scars and she still hung out with him all the damn time, so why should she care about them? The woman asked them if they were looking for someone or something, and then she told them that this place was Anathema. Panda mouthed the strong word on her tongue, and immediately she was attracted to the word. She looked back at Venom for a moment, as if she needed approval to speak before she had shaken her head and fumbled over her words for a moment. I-uh, I mean we-uhm....We are kinda-uhm, lost, but we were -uhm, more curious about what pack was here. the woman was able to get her words out straight at the end of her sentence. My name is Panda Behr. the bi-colored woman spoke to the pure ivory one. We're loners, so we are kinda in the market for a -uhm, pack. We wanted to know what this Anathema is about, ya know? the woman asked, cocking her head before those chocolate orbs moved back over to her younger companion who was two-thirds the size he was supposed to max out at. He certainly did not look younger than either of the women, even though he was much younger than both of them. My name is Venom Trombetta. It's a pleasure miss- the boy spoke to the sitting woman whom had approached them on her hands instead of her feet. Venom couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong with her legs besides the cuts that were there...

<style>
.panda_dead01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.panda_dead01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.panda_dead01 b {color:#a0b1c6; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.panda_dead01 {background-color:#8a7e70; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9545/pandaflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d1609; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread