J- Someone worth waiting for
OOC: Yay!

Now she was no longer unsure whether or not she would be a good addition for the pack. She wanted to be caught up in the middle of suspense, in the middle of terror, because she always knew she could help. Although she was not a violent wolf and bloodshed made her sick, she, as an impenetrable mystery herself, knew much of these happenings. She had smelled blood long ago, smelled the stench of dying things, and known. These were dark times. And with that realization, she knew that she might be one of the only ones who could help.

"I know there have been murders. Or at least, I inferred, and I know now that I have inferred correctly; a few days ago, I felt the stench of blood and death, and then I knew."

She was lost in thought, her amber eyes looking far beyond reality, and she finally fully realized what she was going into. And that she might never escape unscathed. But she loved the feeling of adrenaline coursing through her body as she leaped through the forest, hiding behind the trees, listening to things she was never meant to know. It made her apathetic to whether she lived or died. Actually, it was what she lived for; without it, her life would be meaningless. So she would agree to be bound to the pack which she was about to enter. And she would never turn back, never be scared, never become a coward for all she was worth. She bowed her head.

"I'm not afraid of death. Never will be. I've been so near to it more than once, and it has only made me stronger. In reality, death is my old friend, and it has spared me for a reason."

Messages In This Thread