M. Sink me in the river at dawn
[html]

No problem <3

"I'm looking for someone...that's why I'm so far away from my home." He explained. "Finding her would be worth having traveled this far...to finally get some answers out of her. I'm looking for a tall black female...pure-wolf, I think. Do you have any of those here?" Perhaps this male would lead him into the lands if they did have one like that here. "Or she might have been a hybrid..it was too dark to tell. She abandoned some pups that I took in."

Perhaps more of an explanation was needed to appease this male and to gain his trust. "My son and daughter now wonder who their mother is...they ask questions that I have no answers to. I wish to find her and speak to her...if she does reside in this territory. Could I come inside?" He could only ask...it was up to the other to tell him whether he was allowed in or not.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread