Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

WC: 268 OOC: sorry for the late reply... i keep apologizing and keep doing it ; ;

Niro was thankful for her words, he did not hurt nor try to mistreat the birds he held. The only thing wrong he knew he did was hold them captive, but it was hard to train a beast that didn’t know better than its own instincts unless it learned. Learning took a long time. Niro knew that, It took him several months before Tobias was fully trained. She mentioned him possibly having another task and he shook his head.

“My only task is to keep the eagle company, and even having other’s near him helps too, to socialize him a little. If you want I can show you how I work, Marahute is well trained, she’s been doing this for some time now.”

Niro offered and looked over at the fledgling eagle, who knew she was being talked about. She had stopped preening herself and looked up but gave no voice. Niro knew she was a quiet bird, but that was her nature. Not Gregor’s though. He knew if the bird didn’t like something, or wanted to voice his own opinion he’d say it. Though Niro wouldn’t know what he was saying.

“It wouldn’t be too much trouble for me at all to show you either.”

He did like showing off the skills that he and his birds posessed. Reaching out with his bare arm he motioned Marahute. The large bird glided over to his arm and gently, though pinching some, held on . With two very large birds in his hand, Niro seemed even more dwarfed than normal.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread