closet face
[html]

WC: 368

She could tell Kansas was happy to see her, and this made the cream colored girl very happy. She returned his affection and shrugged at his comment. It was good to see her father, even though times were stressful, and life was hard on them, with the whole snowstorm ordeal, but she knew spring would be here at last, just like it had last year. and the year before that and so on. She wanted to at least be in his company for a bit until he was once again called away on some other disaster she couldn’t help with or something of that nature.

“You aren’t boring at all, walks aren’t too bad, though a good quiet day helps more than the walk I think.”

Amata giggled. She liked her exercise, but she enjoyed sitting and reading a good book by a fire, near flowing water, or in a place remote and quiet. Something that was hard to find these days. It seemed he saw where she had been sitting as well as her medical journal. She shrugged. She knew such talk would be boring for her father. He didn’t have the same interest, though he was always nice and listened if she started talking about it.

“Oh that’s more boring stuff, I was just writing in my medical journal. I suppose there’s still much more for me to learn. Artemis and Fia and even Oak have just taught me that.”

She giggled, yes all three of them had gotten into trouble lrecently, though Artemis was more of the bigger scale, though thankfully she woke, but being in a coma was hard for both Amata and Cambria put together. Fia’s incident was more about Amata going in the water than Fia getting any injuries at all, and a good way to warm up or help with body heat. Oak... had been a fall and she was thinking of ways to splint a sprain or break, either before or even after one go to the medical area where there would be supplies for such a thing, though she was wondering if she was putting too much thought into it.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread