Add Your Charms and Brilliance
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

Citlali is so cute <333

Her questions were answered with a few softly spoken words. Wretch was a stubborn pup, and if the male had entered his den without answering she likely would have followed him down and continued to pester him. She saw her brother Pandemic often enough and usually got her fill from pestering him, but she hadn't come across Pan yet today. This new member would satisfy her thirst for social interaction well enough.

"Good...I need someone real to talk to." Villisca was boring to talk to at times. He was always trying to tell her to do the right thing, the safe thing...but all that she wanted to do was be independent! To get away from the den and her siblings and learn what it was like to be a useful member of the pack. She wanted to grow up fast so that she could become something really cool..maybe a warrior, like Theodore! Or the rank that her mother and father had.

"I'm Wretch. My mommy and daddy live in...that cave" She motioned with her nose. "Wiff me and my brover and sister. I never see'd you here before." And she had been all over the caves. Maybe that would be the rank for her; cave explorer! "Whatcha doing wiff that stuff I see'd you get? I was hungwy...but then I see'd you"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread