Angels with silver wings
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

XD <3.

She had never ever heard of a place called Crimson Dreams. Wretch wondered why the place had two names; Anathema only had one. She only wondered about this for a very short time, though; the hare-guy, Gotham, had said something new to her. He was making a deal with her! She knew a lot about making deals with people; she often had to make a deal with Pandemic to get him to not tattle on her, or with her parents to get her way.

"Anathema" She said quickly, still eyeballing the hares. Which one was hers? Both had such beautiful, fluffy fur..."I want to save the fur..can I save it?" The girl asked soon afterward. It had been easy for her to divulge her home pack in exchange for the rabbit; in fact, too easy. She didn't question it, though, glad that she would now be able to eat. What use would that information be to him, anyway?

"Are there puppies here?" Wretch asked curiously. There were a few of them in Anathema, a couple older ones like Scorpius and Juju and one who had just reached adulthood, Itachi. "There are lots of puppies in my pack" She shared. "Do you have any of your own?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread