Add Your Charms and Brilliance
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

They were each freaks in their own ways. Wretch's odd magnetism to death and spirits would likely grow with time, though she did not yet know that her companion wasn't of this earth. She enjoyed having Villisca around whenever he chose to appear to her, and settled for whatever she could take when it came to spending time with him and being around him. He did get boring to talk to, that was true...but at least he was someone to talk to who wasn't her brother or sister.

"Was there much food in the food storage? I'm still hungwy. Can you help me get some?" She begged. He was bigger than her and could surely carry something nice and large for her to eat. "'Den you can show me how to make..uh..leavver! I want to learn new fings!" Maybe he would invite her in! She was excited at that thought; she didn't often get to see the insides of other canine's dens. But maybe he didn't trust her...and wouldn't. This made her ears droop a bit, tail too, a pathetic expression forming on her puppy face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread