[M] - The Savage in us all
[html]

I PPed with J'adore standing over her, I hope thats okay.. Let me know if you'd like me to change it.

Word Count: 306

J’adore reacted just as she expected he would, or maybe not. She looked at him like she was listening, but she really wasn’t. At all. All she heard after she watched his mouth move for a couple seconds was ”Wave sound that way!” And he pointed in the said direction. She looked toward that way, but couldn’t really tell what she heard. There was definitely something she was hearing, but she couldn’t really point out what it was. She nodded, and followed him anyway.

After walking a few miles, she started to hear the wave sounds, too. Hopefully they were real, and they weren’t walking into some death trap. Through the tall grass Axelle could see blue waves. She kept walking. She walked past the tall grasses and into the sea until it was too deep to stand and she had to swim. She swam around for a moment before a large wave pummeled her.

It was quiet and bubbly under the surface of the sea, and the salt burned her eyes. AND she couldn’t breathe. She began to panic slightly, and aimed for the surface. Her head emerged from the blue waters, and she quickly inhaled a deep, new breath only to be pummeled by another wave. This time she managed to swim underwater toward the shore strangely very humanly. She finally reached levels where she could walk rather than swim, and was pummeled by smaller waves. She galloped and hopped toward the shore. The water made it hard for her human legs to move, and almost tripped her twice. One of the last times the waves succeeded and she crawled to the sand. She flopped over on dry land breathing heavily, thanking the Goddess that she made it. She opened her eyes only to see J’adore staring at her like she was a weirdo.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread