What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

To Alder, Crimson Dreams was home. It was the place that had been his childhood and to him the best days of his life. He did not know yet that life was far longer then the short months he had lived. Though the time between puphood and maturity was short, he felt like he had grown up so much, like he had lived for ages and had made such hard decisions that he wondered if maybe he was done. Done with wondering why and what and who he should be. He had broken away from his mother's supportive presence and come into his own. Hadn't he? Though he was happy here he still thought of the Dreaming pack as family and home, there was nothing that told him that would change any time soon.

Alder nodded, ears still loose on his crown and easily moved downwards by the King's voice. The gratitude was honest and Alder's heart swelled slightly at the leader's praise, he wished to please and hoped to show that he was the proper sort of member an alpha hoped to have beneath him. They did sir... Though, Lumiere is close to giving birth. He spoke, tongue slightly loose now that he had felt the gentler tone of the dog-king. I think. He added, knowing that he had no true education in the realm and his instinct was not clear nor experienced enough to place it into writing.

<style type="text/css">
.alderfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d979b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b2e36; }
.alderfeb02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; text-align:left;}
.alderfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#2a4b57; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rfeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #d3be93; padding: 145px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderfeb02-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #1b2e36; margin:0 auto;}
.alderfeb02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #94a5ab; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread