Of Oaths and Curiousity
OOC: Ugh. Short post, sorry.

"Okay, thanks!" the girl said without hesitation. "It's a nice day, isn't it? Perfect for hunting, fishing, running, or just sitting in the shade and talking! But please, no random chatter about pretty jewelry, or pretty clothing, or cute guy wolves, or anything like that. Just warning you, I'm not that kind of person."

Quite obviously, Arwen had no experience with other girls her age, so she felt the need to warn the other female about what irked her. She had seriously wounded a few other wolves in the past when they tried to coax her into being interested in those frivolous things. What was the point? They weren't going to make an impact in her life anyway.

"So anyways, once when I was hunting, I was being stalked by a big brown animal. I think they call it a bear? Well anyway, I caught a rabbit, and I was about to eat it, and I thought the bear was going to grab it from me, and I was scared. It was such a huge animal! Then it grabbed a bunch of berries from a branch hanging over my head. It was really weird..."

Messages In This Thread