Be Mindful
[html]

Rank? What rank? Sky cares not for some silly rank.

Sky at first listened intently as Shawchert began the meeting, announcing the troubles the pack had to face. She nodded along with some of it, keeping her spot just to the side of him, hands folded behind her back and eyes kept low. At home, she was in charge, but in public, he was in every sense the alpha dog. Her attention kept clear and unmasked as he finished up his speech...

Only to be ridiculed by Mars right after. Many pack members jumped to his defense, even young miss Krystalle and the colorful Ouija. Sky, on the other hand, held back any bold words, opting instead to send an ice-cold glare the bi-colored's way. She kept her patience, somehow, and as Shawchert himself defended his claims, she remained perfectly silent.

Sky moved out of Shawchert's way as he stormed off, finished with his outburst. She watched him go, remaining glued to the spot. She listened to the various voices infront of her, and to the side, but no words seemed to reach her. She was more concerned with her mate, and the blood that had leaked out of his still healing wounds.

Then Krystalle mentioned the chances of Orin being dead, and her head snapped up. She watched the girl walk away, ears pinning back. In as stern a tone as she could muster, demanding respect and athority, she locked her eyes over to Mars. "I don't care where she plans on going, Mars. Go with her. We shouldn't be going anywhere alone right now."

Woah, wait, was Sky just giving someone else an order? The deadly serious look in her eyes said yes, and that arguing would be a dangerous choice. Wether or not he followed her 'order', she'd then turn to Skye. "I've set up a medical center in my home. Make sure anyone with injuries comes by so I can tend to them. Anyone with any sort of weakness right now is a liable target for whoever's doing this." Again with the lack of respect for rank! "...and be careful, Skye." She flashed her friend a quick smile, then darted away hurriedly. Stupid men.

<style type="text/css">
.skyskull b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff0900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyskull i {font-style: italic; color:#969696; }
.skyskull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.skyskull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyskull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bSVGQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ff0900; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a5a5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread