The past that's in between us
[html]
Connor looked at the wolf standing terrified in front of him, leaning in to smell the lingering traces of fear on the other's scent. It sickened part of him, to cause this level of panic in another being, but pleased a greater part of him, the part that yearned for blood and pain. He stood still, his legs almost giving out on him before speaking, his voice slightly husky with the memories that came back to him. "I do not know what that puppy did to my pack, I was told only to help Farrell keep it alive."

He stepped backwards to give Lubomir some room, knowing that there was no way he could explain his actions, but that he would have to try anyway if he wanted to help this pack when it was needed. "You speak to me with contempt, even though you fear me - which you should, but everything I have done, I did to protect my pack, my family." he said, leaving out the years of refusal on his part, and the mass of scars on his back from the whip used when he disobeyed the pack.

Connor sighed slightly, looking up into Lubomir's eyes, his own filled with pity, the blood urge gone from him, leaving him slightly drained and sickened. Maybe it was wrong for him to seek out a pack, and had he known that Lubomir had survived the fall, he would've made sure that the wolf was nowhere near where he was, but fate had pushed him here, so he had to do what he could. "I understand that you hate me, and trust me that I hate you more for killing Farrell, but I would do anything for this pack. Anything that the alpha asks of me will be done. If anyone in this pack needs help, I will gladly give it. If you can't live with me here, attack me, and we will see who lives, and who dies."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread