Axes and Trees
J'adore's eyes kept down as he conversed with the femme, 'The latter' he said bluntly, 'My Madre is Italian and I grew up in France, so my heritage is quite mixed'. He had finished with his logs so he dusted the mess from his chest and legs, before turning to Mabu to continue what he had been saying, 'Quera is Portugese, well he is a Portugese breed. Fuerte, my other steed is an Andulusian. and I have a Russian Don Horse foal, Inez'.

As for the tour he promised, it was a lucre plan he had in mind. Maybe she would see the pack and like it, then maybe she would join. AniWaya was one of the smaller packs as far as he knew there we only eighteen or so AniWayans. His ears flicked at the question, 'Quite, peaceful, loosly religious, but we don't force it. I didn't believe it at first, now I hold the rank of fire tender, which is a religious rank'. He nodded softly, he was proud of his rank, proud of the tiny burns and scratches on his hands that he gained from his work. 'We do not involve ourselves in the other pack's disputes, nor do we have any disputes ouselves'.

Messages In This Thread