Of Oaths and Curiousity
[html]

Evil plan... muahaha!

The girl listened as her companion described the bears, and though she had no experience with these things she felt like she understood pretty well. Bears couldn't vary too much in their physical characteristics anyway, could they? She decided to change the subject. "Did you see any owls or eagles where you lived? There's a lot of vicious birds around here. If they try to attack you, you should run."

Arwen stiffened at the mention of coyotes. "Ugh, yeah, I don't like coyotes either. There's some coyotes here too, and if you've had bad experiences with them you should stay away from them. Awfully bad tempered things, they are, but not all of them." At that comment she remembered that most coyotes were just as scared of her as she was of them, but what did she care? She held a certain grudge against those creatures. They may be no larger than her, but they could fight just as well as she could, or even better. Oh well, it was too nice a day to be too concerned about these things.

"No, actually I don't know any places you can do that at, sorry. I'm kind of new here too, but once I get more familiar with this place I can show you around, if you'd like. You would probably get along really well with some of my friends, and could help me freak some coyotes out!" she said, thinking of Slade and his obvious terror when it came to her.

<style type="text/css">
.arwenmadness b {font-weight:bold; color:#112539; letter-spacing:1px; }
.arwenmadness .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#112539}
.arwenmadness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.arwenmadness {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#44494b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wWQ56.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#836b4c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread