A night of camping and potential fun
[html]

WC: 422

no worries, my muse hates me right now

Nickolas could not have predicted Arwen’s reaction to him touching her cheek, but the squeal was a good sign as opposed to a bad one. He had no experience with girls at all and he was embarrassed to admit that he was still a virgin. The grin across his muzzle stayed strong; really liking that this was going so well between them. He might as well be a pup when it came to being playful or anything like that; his dad had never taught him any such things when he was still growing up. Regardless his tail started to wag even more; making him look even dumber that he was this easily excitable. Her saying that she would be willing to share a tent with him made him blush a little. “I am fine with it, so long as you are” he said in a soft embarrassed voice. After that she went off to start removing the scales from the fish. He left her to do that as he started to look around for fire wood; at the very least they could cook the salmon. Of course he had no problem with eating it raw, but if they could start a fire then it would be better.

He did not trail off far from the tent and in no time he had some sticks resting between his furry arms, ready to make a fire. He went over and set the pile down next to her and just sat down; somewhat admiring her form as she worked. As the evening progressed it was harder and harder to deny that even he would need to give into his primal desires; even if he was too nervous and feeling stupid for being a virgin. So instead of just looking at her beautiful red fur he busied himself with constructing a sad looking fire pit; not really sure where the fire was going to come from. With that out of the way he got up and went over to the tent; making sure that there would be plenty of room for them both without having to be too close to each other. He started to yawn again before it was drowned out by the sound of his stomach growling again. He would need something in his belly before things were going to go even further between him and Arwen. He still had no idea of what that was, but he was certain that things were going to get even more interesting as the night carried on.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread