I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue
[html]
It looks just fine!

She was a hearty wolf; Naniko could make use of any creature that came through the borders, one way or another...and even if he had said that he had no skills at all she likely would have invited him in. Every wolf had basic skills that could benefit the pack whether they knew it or not. Even hunting and scouting were considered useful. Naniko's own abilities rested in hunting, scouting, some healing, and poison-making.

His skill with horses definitely interested her. "We have one animal caretaker...but we recently gained a few more beasts in a big snowstorm. I could use another hand with them...and I'm sure Liev would like the extra help. There is one thing, though..." The female cut off, pulling her ceremonial dagger from its sheath. "To become a member here you must share blood with the leadership. Nothing too big...a small cut, to become one with myself and your new pack."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread