The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours [p]
[html]

Hi, my name is shae, and I fall off the face of the earth every once in a while :p sorry this is short.

The King had always seemed so at ease, and never let the problems of the pack grace his regal face. Ezra had always respected him for that exact reason. Vigilante always seemed like a good stable rock that the pack could depend on. “I pray the pack has all been recovered and are all safe,” he said, genuinely interested. Ezra still hardly knew anyone he shared territory with, which was a shame, so he was fairly out of the loop. Also, after the storm had passed, Ever and him went back to their cottage to make sure everything was still in one piece. It was for the most part, which was great, but he still wished to inquire about the rest of his pack.

“Ever broke her wrist, and it’s been incredibly frustrating. I don’t know what I can do to help,” he blurted out after a moment of silence. Ezra made his way over to the King, and the secui sat down beside him. Ezra felt bad intruding on his superior, but let the feeling pass after a moment. His troubled mind could be helped by the King; wasn’t that the point of a leader anyway?

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread