All that was
[html]

Sorry for shortness, kinda crammed!

Word Count → 300+

The black studded ear that laid flat against her skull rose to join the other in an attentitive manner. A friendly, but utterly nervous smile tried to soften her features to no avail. She just looked as awkward as she was. She slowly moved so that her body was to the side of the tree. Her black forearms wrapped around the trunk securely. A simple tiny red loin cloth hung from a rope that rested on her hips. It wasn't much cover, the front of her white hips wasn't hidden.

”Oh.” Layla said. Her face became thoughtful and her blue eyes a bit distant. Her attention soon snapped back however. ”No where,” she choked. ”I have no where to go. Lone- I'm a loner. I was northeast of here yesterday but I went south and... got turned around.” The phony wolf wasn't usually so uncollected. The unexpected sight before her eyes with the horse had shaken her reserve.

"Hello, I'm Layla!" One black hand let go of the trunk to wave. "And um... who's that?" she asked, sounding a little like a child as she flicked her blue gaze from Liliana to the large beast repeatedly. Layla sensed some confusion about her own reaction and felt the need to explain. "I-I've never seen one, or up close at least. I thought wolves at them, but it's obvious the predator-prey is not the relationship I see here. I must confess my curiosity."

Layla kept her tail completely still. The last thing she wanted to do was startle the animal. Images of hooves, screaming, blood and panic filled her mind. She knew this prey was not injured, sick, or old. It was a healthy beast that could easily overwhelm her and stomp her skull in. All these horrible thoughts made her ears turn sideways with unease.

<style>
.layla-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.layla-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.layla-t51 b {color:#0A0D1B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.layla-t51 {background-color:#6E7798; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JZVmk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #C5CCF4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282B3A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.layla-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.layla-t51 .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid; border-color:#282B3A;}
.layla-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #282B3A; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread