j- We're young and in love
[html]
Welcome, you guys :33 I'd love some future threads in which they can get to know each other a bit better XD Sorry that she's a bit of a grouch <33 Fade to black or continue; either is fine :]

She was glad that they were taking their time in thinking about things, actually. It was true that she did not desire them to join Anathema unless they were certain about it. She wanted members who were devoted to the cause...to the family that they had made together beneath Halcyon. Whether they would prove to be loyal members she would find out in time.

"I just wanted you to be sure, is all. Welcome." She made a small cut on Panda's hand and then Venom's, slicing across two of her own fingers and pressing them together with each of the others' separately. "We can show you to the caves, if you'd like. I might as well head back." The dagger was placed back into its sheath, and she pressed against her cut to make the bleeding stop. In a day or two she wouldn't even feel that it had ever been there.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread