Teach Me To Pray
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 350 words

The girl relaxed in the quiet solitude of the forest. She even allowed for her eyes to close as she listened to the world around her. Perhaps spirits danced here as well. Maybe if she was really and still and quiet then she could hear their songs. After all the spirits of those that passed on come out to play while one slept or was away. Perhaps if she feigned sleep then they would make themselves known as well. Or at least the solitude and quiet might allow her to hear what was in her own heart.

Her uncle having gotten hurt had put a damper on what she imagined life in the tribe would be like. She had figured she could trail after him as he did his duties and learn from him. Such hadn't turned out to be the case seeing as she had spent more time just laying at his side because it was difficult for him to move. Still he would regale her with stories and tales that were passed along through the members of the tribe. It may not be exactly as she had imagined it but it wasn't so bad either.

Soon enough she heard movement in the distance. Could it really be working? Had the spirits come? And then there was a voice calling out to her. At least she assumed it was speaking to her. It was followed by another voice though, one that didn't seem directed at her. Then the first spoke again, calling the second Alex. She opened her eyes and glanced around the immediate area but didn't see anyone before her. Then again she wasn't checking in the trees either. "I am resting before I continue my spiritual journey. Are you here to help me find the one that I am supposed to find?" It wasn't entirely unreasonable that a number of spirits would help to direct one on their way. To offer advice should one open their heart and mind to listen. Hvnii hadn't been her spirit guide yet Hvnii had helped her, giving out advice and guidance.

<style type="text/css">
.syl {width:350px; background-color:#D1D9DC; padding:5px; font-family:verdana; color:#646563; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; border-bottom:1px solid black; border-left:1px solid black; border-right:1px solid black;}
.syl b {color:#68461D; font-family:georgia;}
.syl p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
.sylooc {width:350px; background-color:#D1D9DC; border-top:1px solid black; border-left:1px solid black; border-right:1px solid black; padding:5px; font-family:verdana; color:#6F6F6F; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread