What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

The dog King did not know much of the hoofed creatures that many of the pack, including himself, had formed bonds with. He had been so incredibly wary of the creatures at first, but the relationship that had formed between himself and the blood bay stallion he tentatively called his had surprised and intrigued him. The stallion had already been a part of the large group of horses located in the Miracles territory and he had been very vocal and physical about his concern about the dog mutt. They did not have the typical owner-horse relationship, but they seemed fond of one another, and Vigilante was not daft enough to claim he had tamed the stallion. He hadn’t, and he did not own him in the way others owned horses. They were companions at best.

“Is she?” he asked, an almost wondering tone to the question. He knew very little about horse breeding, and even less about what happened then. “How can you tell? Do they have many or just one?” After a pause, he explained, “Forgive me, but I know very little of horses, though I find them to be fascinating creatures.”

<style type="text/css">
.VigiSnowLeo b {font-weight:bold; color:#9FA8B6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.VigiSnowLeo-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#676B7A; text-align:right; }
.VigiSnowLeo p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.VigiSnowLeo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#BECADB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... nowLeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #676B7A; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8F2F7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread