[m] you're free to leave me
[html]

Sho-ort. ;~; I'm sorry.

Bartholomew always tried to make things better, and when his arms found themselves around the torso of his Latin friend, she couldn't help but pause her steps. He brought her closer. He was trying. She didn't look at him, instead diverting pink eyes to the ground; her body remained stiff. With all his comforting words, she didn't feel better. Barty wouldn't understand. Barty wasn't Mars, though it was a fine line between the two. As his fingers patted her limp hair, twirling bits of tan-and-platinum locks, he made a rather crucial mistake. He spoke about Orin. Though his words weren't defending the woman directly, he was defending Mars' actions, and her eyes narrowed. One hand swatted him away as he asked, oh so politely, for her to stay.

"No. Not right now, Barty, I don' wanna deal with y'all at all." She shook her head, pulling from his embrace with all the cold body language of some scorned lover. It wasn't fair, to her at least, that they were capable of the stress-inducing actions they caused without being at fault. She had read about their condition, and she understood, but at that moment, she didn't care. "Can' do it right now, Bart. Mars don'...he...it ain' gonna change. I love an imaginary person who prolly ain' even gonna exist some day, so why 'm I botherin'?" Her shoulders shrugged up against her neck. Distance was her safety net, and distance is what she wanted. She knew she couldn't leave forever, but she couldn't go home with him that night.

<style>
.krysblue-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #e6a8c1; padding-bottom:3px;}
.krysblue-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysblue-z91 b {color:#e6a8c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysblue-z91 {background-color:#111826; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysblue-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread